July 31st, 2007 NASR Presents: Living the Light…
Living the Light: An Introduction to Imam Nawawi’s 40 Hadith
August 10, 2007, 6:00pm – 8:30pm
a community lecture with Shaykh Faraz Rabbani to introduce and kick start the week-long program.
This lecture will be free of charge and everyone is encourage to attend with their families, friends and loved ones.
Living the Light: Understanding Imam Nawawi’s 40 Hadith
August 11: Noon – 8:30pm
August 12: 10:00am – 6:30pm
August 13-17: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
An in-depth study of Imam Nawawi’s 40 Hadith.
“Forty hadith… each hadith of which is one of the great principles of our religion…” -Imam Nawawi
person wishing to attain the Hereafter should know these hadiths
because of the important matters they contain and the directions they
give in respect of all forms of obedience to Allah.” -Imam Nawawi
Topics will include:
- What is sincerity?
- What is excellence in conduct and character?
- How does Allah want us to be?
- What are keys to becoming a better believer?
- How do I become beloved to Allah?
- What are keys to closeness to Allah?
- What do I do when I keep falling?
- What are the foundations of Prophetic guidance?
Registration Required – live soon.
Living the Light: In Honour of the
Beloved of Allah
August 17, 8:30 PM (after Maghrib)
An evening of invocation and remembrance to conclude this blessed gathering.